Sunday, October 07, 2007

Rejoicing in not understanding





Why is it that all of our boys have loved things that have wheels and make loud noises? Our daughter never thought those kinds of things were extraordinary :) But all of our boys fight over who gets to "help" dad mow the lawn. Now, from the paranoid mama mind ... this seems like a very bad idea (as a lawn mower could potentially cause bodily harm), but I trust my hubby and I see how very much the boys enjoy helping dad with his "chores". I do hope they grow up to be just like this dad they adore so much. God has blessed me with a wonderful man! Lots of things I'll never really understand about him or our sons, but that's OK, they are wonderful sons of a living God and I'm proud to love them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya! J could make car noises from the time he was 2 and hasn't stopped. The louder the better for him. When E plays with cars she takes them shopping. :)