Monday, July 14, 2008

Count your blessings Monday


Thanks to Marci for hosting Count Your Blessings Mondays


Hmmm ... How did it get to be Monday again already?

Well, today as I count my blessings, I'm counting to 15 ...
I've been blessed to be married my WONDERFUL man for these last 15 years
Yes, I know ... we look awfully young






See the wonderful blessings of 15 years of love,and marriage ... ok, so 15 years of marriage and 5 kids has been lots of hard work, too, but certainly the best years of my life. Years full of joy and sorrow, ups and downs, fun and stress ... And there is no one I'd rather share it all with than this wonderful man who married me 15 years ago (on July 17th). I love you!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You did look young, but you STILL look young!!!! Great blessing. Thanks for taking part!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!