Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Isaiah 43:18-19

A wonderful new person in our life shared this verse with me today and told me she will be praying it for me:

Isaiah 43:18-19

18 Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.

19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.


I am so touched by her! Her heart for the Lord shines so bright and she has such a gift for encouraging! We are greatfl to know her and her family.


1 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Heather, I saw your comment on my blog about your son. We must live close to each other because I'm about that far from the mall too! I was diagnosed when I was about 15, but I am pretty sure I had it my entire life. I wish you and your family the best!