Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Unspoken Grief




What a beautiful and brave momma I have met in Devan, a new online friend and blogging mommy. She birthed in her sweet heart, the idea of a community of support for anyone touched (directly or indirectly) by miscarriage, stillbirth & neonatal loss. Certainly, as mommas surviving misscariages we can understand the need for such a community. But I love that she includes spouses, grandparetns and friends in this community. So often loved ones are at a loss as to what they should say, and in that confusion they can often say unhelpful things. I plan to pass along her new online community to as many sources as I can. Not just to friends and family, but to doctors, nurses and ERs.




I invite you to join us at the new online community:

Unspoken Grief


1 comments:

Devan @ Unspoken Grief™ said...

Thank you so much for your support & i look forward to getting to know you ♥