Monday, September 01, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook






For Today...

Outside my Window... I see stars up above, the street light and neighbors porch light. I hear the occasioanl car driving by and I hear crickets

I am thinking... too much, probably way over analyzing events of the day

From the learning rooms... Are we ready for school tomorrow? Wish I knew

I am thankful for... family time together

From the kitchen... leftovers from the big birthday party

I am wearing... grey shorts, and pj t-shirt

I am reading... blogs

I am hoping... to get some schooling accomplished tomorrow, while nursnig this ever hungery baby ;-)

I am creating... my blog post

I am hearing...
my computer and occasional tossing in his sleep two year old

Around the house... its quiet and dark ... its 1 am, kids are asleep and I suppose I should be too, but its hard to sleep when my hubby is at work

One of my favorite things... hugs and kisses from my kiddos

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Not making much in the way of plans these days. Still trying to get used to one more in the family, she is 13 weeks old ... but my head is still spinning. Dh is on a late shift, makes evenings and bedtimes a terrible experience.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

My three Sept birthday kids:



Please join us at The Simple Woman and have a great Monday!

0 comments: