Monday, December 08, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book




~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY Dec. 8th, 2008

Outside My Window...
Its snowing!!!

I am thinking...
I'm cold, but the wht covering everything is so pretty

I am thankful for...
My kiddos, my hubby and extended family so near by.
They make family events like Birthdays and Thanksgiving so much fun

From the kitchen...
Chicken and cheese tortillas tonight
might make some carmel rolls for tomorrow morning ... this cold weather really kicks my sweet tooth into high gear!

I am wearing...
jogging pants and sweatshirt and my wool socks

I am creating...
Christmas cards

I am going...
to go pick up ds from gymnastics practice in about half an hour, should be fun ... roads look slippery and the snow is still coming down

I am reading...
Only whats necessary for school these days

I am hoping...
my hubby has a few days off over Christmas

I am hearing...
kiddos playing with legos

Around the house...
Hubby and one dc sleeping
one dc at gymnastics practice
others playing with legos
I'm online for a few minutes before i need to leave

From the schoolroom...
We've enjoyed a few new lapbooks.
Still feeling a bit behind, but catching up

One of my favorite things...
Pretty Christmas lights, on trees and houses ... just looks so festive

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Dh birthday is tomorrow (Tues) and we usually try to put our Christmas tree on his birthday, so the kids are really looking forward to that

To see the picture thought I am sharing...
Click Here


Please come share your simple day with us at The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comments:

Arlene said...

Enjoy your white Christmas! I'm in South Florida, so our Christmas is always green, which is fine with me. I enjoyed your daybook. Have a blessed week.