Monday, December 15, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook




~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY Monday Dec. 15th

Outside My Window...
Its cold and I mean COLD, 6 degrees below zero and windy!

I am thinking...
we've had the tv on too much today ... making my boys argue

I am thankful for...
my 5 beautiful kiddos even when they fight

From the kitchen...
boys are requesting steak and baked potatoes
I guess that sounds do-able

I am wearing...
warm clothes and wool socks ... its below freezing here!

I am creating...
still working on christmas cards

I am going...
enjoy a family christmas party with my aunts, uncles and cousins this coming weekend

I am reading...
Everyday Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado

I am hoping...
I learn something from that book

I am hearing...
Baby Mary fussing, better go pick her up

Around the house...
only a few christmas decorations this year

From the schoolroom...
slow going today, again

One of my favorite things...
Dove chocolates

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
gymnastics, harp lessons, shopping and getting ready for Christmas party

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
We took this picture yesterday at church after the kids Sunday School program






Please come share your simple day with us at The Simple Woman's Daybook



3 comments:

Bria said...

What an adorable family you are!

Party of Eleven said...

Great family photo! A Christmas card, perhaps?

quilt'n-mama said...

great family picture, it was fun stopping by!
Gayly
quilt-n-mama. blogspot.com