Thursday, February 19, 2009

Diapers!!!!

Diapers ... Can't stand to live with them, but then can't really live without them (well some people do). I've used cloth diapers with some of our kids and disposables with others. Right now I have two in diapers, YIKES! So we've been using all disposables for the last year. While we were in WA for a funeral a few weeks ago I stayed at a friend's house and she uses cloth diapers. She let me use her diapers for Mary while we were there. She renewed my love for cloth diapers! And yes, I've been ooooggling the cloth diapering sites like:

Diaper Chatter
Cotton Babies
Diapers Etc
Green Mountain Diapers
Diaper Pin
Simple Wonders Diapers
Thanks Mama
Banana Peel Diapers


The two types we've used the most are:
FuzziBunz
Kissaluves Diapers

I spent some time trying to find some cloth diapering pictures, but have not come up with too many and I need to get to bed, but I did find this one of our little Z-Man from back in 2006. He spent many a day in his FuzziBunz and tie-dyed t-shirts. Too cute!


If you loves cloth diapers or just want to know more about cloth diapering for todays babies (its nothing like when we were the ones wearing the diapers!) please come join the Diaper Chatter Carnival


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for playing along! :o)

It's easy to sit for hours and look at all the cool cds out there!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

I love reading everyone's story. Everyone has such a different spin on diapering. Swing by the IE Mommy to read my spin too!