Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ June 22 ~ Boys!!!



WEEK 24 - June 22nd - "Let's Hear It For The Boys!" It's the week after Father's Day and we'd like to keep honoring the special men in our life for the rest of the week.

All photos entered this week at I ♥ Faces should have a boy or man in them (no girls allowed this week). So come on over to I ♥ Faces and share a photo of that special boy in your life with us or just come take a look at all the amazing photos there.


Here is my entry for the Kids Category:

I took this picture just before the boys left with their dad to goto a "pirate party" hosted by our church. They had so much fun, really getting into the pirate theme. And I had fun editing it in Picasa ... still loving the sepia look.





And my entry for the Adults Category:

I took this picture earlier this year on a flight to Seattle. I love to watch my hubby being a daddy. He is so present with our kids and their needs. And I especially love when I come across these snuggling, sleeping moments.

7 comments:

Erica said...

what fun pirate boys! and the sleepy pic is just precious!!

Unknown said...

Both photos are great!! Love the pirates. and... sleeping with dad is so cute!

April said...

Definitely a boy shot! Love their costumes...great shot.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Great shots! My entry is here.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the picture of all the boys!

Mag Mom said...

The kid pic is so BOY! love it

JonaBQ said...

cute pirates! i love the effect.

what could have been in the day for the dad to look loving that sleep...:D