Monday, August 03, 2009

my new luxury tub ... turned baby soother

When building our new house my dh got a slightly larger and nicer than normal garage ... his splurge. I on the other hand reserved my splurge for the master bath. I love my hot water! Nice big walk in shower, nice whirlpool tub, heated floors ... I know, I know I'm spoiled ... but just so you know - I do share.

After a very hard morning and lots of whining from them and from me, here is where we sat, for an hour! The tears stopped, the whining stopped and they giggled for a whole hour!





9 comments:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

So fun! Oh, and I'm so jealous - I want a bathroom like that :)!!

Tim said...

Our house has a big jacuzzi tub (already there, not my install) and it is so great for the kids when they need to de-stress!

Good for mom too!

Heidi said...

Sorry- that comment is from Heidi! I didn't know my husband was signed in instead of me!

Niecey said...

That looks awesome. I'd love one. I'd never be able to pull myself away from it though!

Paige said...

I am totally jealous! What a nice relaxing tub!!

Anna said...

Nice tub! I want one!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

That large tub was a better investment than you knew. :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That is so cute! I'm incredibly jealous...I love taking baths and your tub is awesome!

David said...

Just imagine you have that tube with hot water every time you got home after office. Same here, I'm totally jealous!