Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My, how time flies ...

... when you are having fun, but also when you are sick. Its been way too long since I've paid attention to my blog. The kids and I have taken turns being sick ever since new years. We finally got to a mostly healthy point and just in time to take a long weekend and go enjoy the great white north. We posted a lot more pictures of our time in Grand Marais here

Our first day up north was pretty cold, but it was above zero unlike last week when it was -30 (yes below zero!!!) As long as its above zero we bundled up and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors:





The next few days it got even warmer, like 15 degrees:






And my kids are really blessed to have such an adventurous Papa, my dad loves to take them and do cool things like dogsledding. In these pictures are my two older boys and my oldest niece:





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you're all on the mend. It looks like you had fun up north. Stay warm!

Bria said...

Wow, dog sledding, that's amazing! Looks like you are definitely making the most out of the weather. Glad to hear you're all feeling better.