Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A beanstalk? No, Ebeanstalk! And a Blog Party, too!

Hooray the Ultimate Blog Party has begun!
I hope you will come on over and join the fun!

I'm Heather (aka Blessedw5mom)
I'm a Christ following, homeschooling, babywearing, attachment parenting mom. Married my highschool sweetheart 15 years ago. We truly enjoy seeing the world through our children's eyes. Hope you enjoy your visit here at my blog.

And would you also take a quick visit over to MckMama's Blog and pray for her sweet little Stellan


Ultimate Blog Party 2009
There are so many great prizes! But, if I could have my wish granted it would be one of the following:

#7 — Ergo Baby Carrier
Provided by: A Giveaway Addicted Mommy


#19, 21, 22, 26, or 91 These are all Target gift cards, and who can't use a great trip to Target!

#USC 11 — See Kai Run baby/toddler shoes
Provided by: Traveling with Baby


Also, today I wanted to share with you about a website I've enjoyed recently:

ebeanstalk.com

They have a great area on developmental milestones and they have plenty of the toys we really like. Toys by Plan Toys and Melissa and Doug
I've joined their email newsletter and recieved this notice today:


Save 15% Just for Bloggers & Their Readers

As our way of saying "Thank You" here is 15% discount code for you to use any day any time.

You and your readers can now save 15% on the best developmental toys.

The code is TGS345 to be entered at the shopping cart.

Offer Expires: June 30, 2009




So, thanks for stopping by to read my blog today and hope you can use the 15% off. If you are shopping for some children's gifts or looking for information on developmental milestones, go ahead and check out ebeanstalk.com

14 comments:

SnoWhite said...

found you from the UBP. Your family looks precious. I like the MN snow too :)

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing about this! Love seeing the buttons from my blog on your site, too. So tickled! Thanks for your support!

What a precious family you have!

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

stopping by from the UBP~~great site!

Dawn said...

Hi from another mom of 5-4 girls and a boy-just turned 1. Your baby is too cute with her green tshirt. Nice to meet you and happy blog party!

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Hello! I've found my way here through UBP. Great to meet you.

Tania @ Larger Family Life

Jennifer said...

Nice to meet you. Stop by my party if you get a chance.

Deb said...

Found you via the blog party, nice to meet you! Have a great week. Pop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Blessings

Jenny said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to meet you.

A happy heart at home said...

Just came by to say hi during the blog party! I really like the scripture you have in your header. Praise God!

~Susan

Samantha said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog! I came by the other day and can't believe I didn't comment! You've got a great spot here!

Anonymous said...

Hi! What beautiful women all together! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Tiffers said...

I found you party hopping from UBP09! I have to tell you that your post Their Eyes is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to come back when I have more time and read more.

StacieinAtlanta said...

Hey Heather-

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party (after party) to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

This week to keep the party going a little longer, I am hosting a few more giveaways. Stop by and see what you can win!

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta