Thursday, March 26, 2009

E is for their eyes


I've found a great way to combind the alphabet, my kids and phots that I love!
Come check out Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog

This week is E
E is for thoes EYES I just love to gaze into:








"Theirs Eyes"

I am blessed to gaze at the
most beautiful ten eyes

Five sets that gaze with
endless love and curiosity

I know each one intricately,
their colors, lines and corners

These ten little windows
adorned with gorgeous lashes

Each one is a window
into my child's soul

Each beautiful child
so individual and unique

Yet as I gaze at each pair of eyes
I know immediately who is who

As their mother I also know
the emotion untold that each one holds

A smile, a tear,
giggles or fears

A love so unique is motherhood
a long and winding road

I could sing of high joys and
and wince at our lows

And I know each of these are told
in their eyes that I behold



14 comments:

Youth Leaders said...

What a good E!! I was trying to think of one, and I didn't even think of the beautiful eyes on our faces.

Way to go!

Kelly said...

This is too cute! I love it!

Erin said...

Great pictures for there eyes! :) What a great idea!

Andria said...

So creative -- "eyes" didn't occur to me at all for E!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Thanks for stopping by In the Tiger Den........Love this post.....so cute to see all of their eyes.........

mom24boys said...

Simply beautiful! You really are blessed!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful brown eyes.

Jenney said...

Wow, lots of brown eyes for you! Genetically we can only have blue, but we love them too.

MamaBear said...

There are no brown eyes in my family either. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your bunch. :)

Esther said...

What a great idea! I hadn't even thought of eyes. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea for a post! I think I may have to do that! (Although, I only have two children at the moment!) Your blog is great. :)

What is wordless Wednesday? (Sorry I'm kinda new to all the blogging jargen. lol.)

Mike said...

Very creative. I'll wait till you get to X.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting

PMKU said...

Here comes the prize train....TOOT TOOT!!!! You're a winner, stay tuned! #1175...I think - I just lost my browser.

Susan said...

Love all the pictures of the eyes. What a great idea.