Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I ♥ Faces for Nov 17th



This week's theme at I ♥ Faces is "Autumn Beauty"

It is all about capturing a photo of a person surrounded
by the beautiful colors of autumn. Since we live in MN
we have great colors to photograph!



Click on the button below to visit the I ♥ Faces website, where you too can join in the fun and share your "Autumn Beauty" with us, or just come on over to enjoy all the beautiful fall pictures!




And feel free to visit this post to see more beautiful fall colors and my family enjoying them.




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww, sweet!!

lislynn said...

Such a beautiful family!

Cecilia said...

Cute family!

Unknown said...

What a happy little family : ) Very sweet. I love your trees and leaves! gorgeous for sure!

Niecey said...

Aw this is lovely! Nice job getting everyone looking good and sitting nice at the same time!