Saturday, November 21, 2009

Five Question Friday ~ Nov. 20th

My Little Life

Five Question Friday is a blog carnival started by Mama M - hop over to her blog to see who else is playing!

The Rules? They are simple:

Copy and paste the 5 questions listed at Mama M's blog each Friday to your own blog post, answer them, and then link up at Mama M's blog!

Okay? Here we go...

Questions for Friday, November 20th:

1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
I know those deals a really good, but the noise, the crowds, the chaos ... I just can't handle it. Also, my hubby usually works that Friday so I'd have to take 5 kids with me ... that would be ridiculous!


2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)
My sisters and I did love doing Shrinky Dinks, but I think my favorite toys were my StarWars stuff. At least thats the stuff I remember playing with the most


3. Favorite Christmas movie?
I guess its not really a Christmas movie, but it used to be on TV near Christmas every year and we often watched it with my grandparents, Sound of Music


4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?
I could really use a new coffee maker, but also asked for money so we can get window treatments for our windows in the new house (I know, my Christmas list is so boring)


5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?
I used to go all out ... but as each child came along I've gotten simpler and simpler. This year we might do a bit more again. Its kinda fun decorating in a new home.


Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving week!


1 comments:

Jamie H said...

Found your blog in the comments section of Mama M's blog. You said you were only 10 minutes from the MOA so I thought I'd check you out since I live in Lakeville! :)