Monday, January 14, 2008

How Great thou Art, from the Hospital

On our way home from a family lunch Sat. afternoon, we were in a minor car accident, no one really injured, just a bit jarred around and whiplash aches and pains. But to be on the safe side I called and talked to my OB office, they wanted me to go to the hospital for an ultrasound. They sent me up to L&D, hooked me up to baby monitors and all looked good, but we had to wait 4 1/2 hours for an available ultrasound. Baby and placenta look just fine. And I got 5 hours of quiet time in a hospital room (trying to find the positive there). I did bring a notebook and a few books to read with me. And at one point could not get the hymn "How Great Thou Art" out of my mind, so I sat there writing out the words to How Great Thou Art ... great words to meditate on, if you ever find yourself sitting in the hospital for hours on end.

Am pasting in here a video to Selah's version of How Great Thou Art, its just beautiful!




Seems like that Selah one only works for some people, so I'll add this one too:

0 comments: