Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces for July 20th




This week they are veering away from the typical faces at I ♥ Faces and focusing on feet instead ... how fun is that?! There is only one category you can enter and it can feature adults or kids (or both)…but the main focus needs to be on the feet more than anything else.

Here are some of the most precious feet I've ever seen (or kissed for that matter)

She just loves to be in the music room, especially if her big sister is in there practicing her harp or piano. Her sister is away this week but I caught these little feet in there today going through her sister's sheet music folders. I just had to snap a few photos before I cleaned up her mess.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some cute little piggies!

Kate - k8tography said...

Twinkle toes? So sweet this one!

Jo said...

Hey, I've played with those cute little toes!

Unknown said...

I love the background! It just says to much in the photo

lislynn said...

Ahah! A babywearing, picture taking, homeschooling, music-playing mama! I have found a kindred soul. Following immediately :)

Suburban Girl said...

Musical feet!

Julie Rivera said...

Cute little toe polish, too! This could be fun as a B&W, given the B&W of the music pages.

Adrienne Zwart said...

Oh, those little polished toes--so cute!