Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for Stellan

I'm at a loss for words ... my stomach churns, and I am falling on my knees in prayers ... please join me in prayers for dear little Stellan and his mama


I've been reading many many blog entries asking for prayers for this sweet little guy, so thought I would post links to some of the here for others to visit:


MamaBear


Twinsanity

Boy Crazy

Waiting For Happy

CF Husband

Extraordinary Ordinary

Hilary

Mommy Diaries

Follow The Journey

Minnesota Jo


There are really so many many more blogs posting words and prayers for Stellan. Just try googling him or check out the trends on twitter or head over to Pooh's Corner and see the MckLinky she has set up for all of us praying

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing you women are! I'm praying, too!