Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Mondays!

I'm so very glad to be back online ... While moving from our old house into our new house (about 25 miles part) we were without cable, internet and phone service for a little over a week ... we're glad to be back up and running! Still LOTS of unpacking to do, but we are getting there and once again I can take part in:



But this week MckMama is changing things up a bit and we will instead be doing:





This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what her and everyone elses kids have NOT been doing this week.

My child would never figure out how to climb on the back of the sofa and open our music room window and climb out onto our front porch, especially NOT after being told it was time to stay in the house. And when I went out and carried in this child he certainly did NOT tell me, "but maaaaaaaama, Mary said I could". Please keep in mind that Mary is his 13 month old little sister.

This very same child would never great our guests out in the front yard in his birthday suit ... No, never! My children are always polite and properly dressed, one of them could never sneak by me and out the door completly naked!

This child's big brother would never stomp and pout about when being grounded from his bike and skate board because of hitting his brother and then tell his mother "in another family it wouldn't be ME they would punish! They would punish the kid who started it!" My child would never think like that, my children are always calm, quiet and well behaved.

That child's big sister did not stomp down the hall once while yelling "awwww mom, you are no fair! You never let me color on people!" Keep in mind she wanted to draw with marker on her three year old little brother. I know, I know, I'm such a terrible and unfair mother.

Got moments you'd like to share? Get off your chest? Then please come joing us at MckMama's blog for Not Me Mondays! each week.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Love it love it love it! Can't WAIT to see you and all of your babies again. <3

Kami said...

It's been great reading your blog as well :) Thanks for the sweet comment! Wish I would have had a bit more time to chat with you at the MckBrunch, but I'm happy to know you in blog land regardless! :)

Have a blessed week!