Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mud Football and other boyish things





Many of you also check in on my baby girls blog from time to time. So, you get to hear alot about the cute baby things happening in our house and recently you heard about Mikayla and the mission trip she is on.

So today I thought I would show you the boys! Actually what happend was, is rained this morning. Since we are living in a new house and still waiting for our landscaping and sod to arrive ... when it rains we live on a acre lot of MUD. What do you suppose boys want to do when their entire back yard is all mud?


hmmmm... they look so innocent here, don't they?



Well, stay tuned because after I get my kiddos fed and ready for bed I'll be back to show you how those innocent boys ended up looking like this:


We really did have fun!

1 comments:

jenna - through mommy goggles said...

I knew you could make good use of your grass-less yard!