Friday, October 30, 2009

Five Question Friday ~ Oct. 30th

I love amazing women who can mother 5 kiddos and still be wise and witty and write wonderful blog posts. Ok honestly I'm jealous :-) As a mama to 5 adorable kiddos I just can't seem to keep up (let alone be wise or witty), but Mama M. gives me hope and she has a fantastic idea every Friday on her blog:

My Little Life

Every Friday she posts 5 questions we can copy to our blogs and answer ... fun to read how our bloggy friends answer the questions too. Then head back to Mama M.'s blog and link up in Five Question Friday post

1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Listening to our four year old ... He says the darnedest things,
Like trying to convince us that a submarine would get us to Disney World quicker than an airplane (he is not a big fan of airplanes). Oh and he tells us he will grow up to be a farmer, but not just any farmer ... he plans to have a big yellow barn, with yellow cows, who where yellow shoes. I'll post a picture if we ever see a yellow cow ... or a cow in yellow shoes

2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Han Solo ... I loved Star Wars movies

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
household organization


4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Well, we did go out last Friday night to a silent auction/charity dinner, but we could not remember the last time before that ... so no, certainly not often enough!


5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
Still working on that ... We just built a new house and before we moved in I let the kids pick their bedroom colors and we got their rooms all set. I guess all that choosing and painting was too much and I just decided to leave my room the tannish/offwhitish of the rest of the house until I come up with what I want ... I really am decision challenged



3 comments:

Mama M. said...

Awww...you are so sweet! You and I sound like two peas in a pod...household organization is NOT my strong point...nor is decision making! Hope to see you next week!

Stacey Cannon said...

I wish I was better at household organization too!!! I signed up for Flylady a long time ago, but haven't made it past step one...she says to shine your sink on day one and don't skip steps, so since I've never been able to find time to shine my sink, I guess I'm just a step one kind of gal!!! lol

Cute blog!! Love it! I don't know how on earth you take care of that many children...2 is more than enough for me!!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm trying to remember my first real celeb crush- maybe Ralph Macchio or Kirk Cameron? LOL!

Steph