Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces for Oct 27th

I really do enjoy the weekly photo challenges at I ♥ Faces even though I've not had enough time to enter lately. This picture of my sweet little Mary in her Tinkerbell costume at Disney World last week fits perfectly with this weeks Dress-Up theme!



OH! Isn't she just the cutest little toddling fairy you have every seen?

Click on the button below to visit the I ♥ Faces website, you too can join in the fun, or just come on over to enjoy all the pics!




And feel free to visit Mary's blog to see more cute Tinkerbell shots and lots more from Disney World!

5 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Tinker Bell--Eat your heart out!!

Anonymous said...

She IS an adorable little Tinkerbelle! Such a confident walk for such a wee little girl...

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Love your little Tinkerbell! That is soo fun that you are in MN also! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your Big family!!! Your title is right...you are blessed!!! ;)

I edit some of my photos in Picnik and they have halloween add ons which was where the lightening bolt came from!

Martie said...

A big hello from another momma to many! What a beautiful family you have. And what a sweet, darling photo. She's precious.

Martie
Mom to 9

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love it! So cute!