Friday, March 14, 2008

Haiku Friday

Please join us for more Haiku Friday

Haiku Friday



Answers escape me
The uncertainty scares me
I'd like some answers

Doctors and more tests
We just wait and wait to hear
Then ask more questions

I could let all this
Drive me to insanity
But I'll trust my God

I'll choose to walk on
To continue this journey
Even if unsure

I may not see far
Or know where, it all will end
God knows and He sees

I'm His creation
And so is this child I hold
We are His alone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! I wanted to stop by and say hello. I saw you had a blog page from your homeschool lounge page! I love your blog! It's beautiful!! Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your tests go well & you find answers.

Kara Jo said...

That's very poetic. Beautiful, Mama.