Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Here she is: Our Baby Girl at 26 weeks. Based on ultrasound measurments they tell us she is now 2lbs, and some ounces.


Here is her profile shot:




Here her hand is by her chin or mouth and she turned her head and smooshed her nose against my belly:



Here are her little feet pushing out on my belly (one is a bit blurry, but it is her feet) ... I just love baby feet!!!



And one shot of mommy's tummy:


To view who else has posted a Wordless Wednesday post or post one of your own click here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what great clear U/S images! Congrats!
Happy WW!

Shari Ellen said...

How awesome. Praise the Lord for your little girl. The middle picture shows so much detail.

Anonymous said...

Bless you heart. And her heart. Oh, I just love ultrasound pictures. What a great Wordless Wednesday Post!

Thanks,

Amy B
http://homeschoolblogger.com/bowofbronze

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

so sweet! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! it looks perfectly healthy. wish you a full health pregnancy.

happy WW!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I agree about baby feet. There's nothing better.

Anonymous said...

Wow! When Matt was still in the "oven", I always feel misty eyed everytime I go for sonogram check. Wonders of technology!

I bet you can't wait to hold the baby!