Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thankful Thursday!





Well, this is almost Thankful Friday ... dosn't sound as good as Thankful Thursday, ha? Truthfully I'm having a tough time writing about thankfulness today ... no specific reason, its just been a bad day. Having a tough time parenting-wise, housekeeping-wise, & school-wise. Feeling big and sick and pregnant, emotional and teary, too. So I guess this is the best time to sit down and write a list of things I am thankful for:


* I'm thankful we are blessed to have God's word ... oh how I need His guidance and his word on days like these. And here is a few words I found:


1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 (NIV)
17pray continually; 18 give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


Colossians 3:16-17 (NIV)
16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach
and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing
psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your
hearts to God. 17And whatever you do, whether in
word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.



* I'm thankful for the wonderful, loving hubby God placed in my life. He is ever so patient with his teary, hormonal, emotional wife :-)

* I'm thankful for my children, there are moments of frustration, but they bless me with so many smiles!

* I'm thankful to be pregnant and look forward to June when I can hold, cuddle and nurse this little girl

* I'm thankful for the opportunity to live near my extended family

* I'm thankful for the opportunity to homeschool my kids, I'm sure that I'm learning just as much as they are. I love to see thier relationships with eachother grow.

* I'm thankful for all the others participating in T.T. ... it does my heart good to read the verses and other comments you share. We really do have much to give thanks for!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Christian Comments & Graphics

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should
go, for to you I entrust my life."
Psalm 143:8 TNIV

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I wanted to stop by and see your blogspot blog! Beautiful page!

You have a lot to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and blessings! Have a beautiful day!

Denise said...

I will be praying for you, bless you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do all have so much for which to be thankful!

Kara Jo said...

Sorry you are feeling "under it all" today. And yet you are searching for reasons to be thankful in the midst of it. You are always an inspiration--hope your spirits are lifted soon. :)