Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book




~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY Monday November 17th

Outside My Window...
Its cold enough to snow

I am thinking...
What a mess this house is (sigh)

I am thankful for...
My messy house, because it is ours and we have 5 wonderful kids to mess it up


From the kitchen...

Coldcuts and cheese on french bread sandwiches and fruit for dinner tonight

I am wearing...
Jogging pants and a t-shirt ... took the kids to open gym earlier today

I am creating...
a knit little hat for Mary, its mostly orange with a little green top to look like a pumpkin

I am going...
CRAZY ... from looking at houses for sale and plans from builders ... really need to make a decision what we are going to do one of these days

I am reading... La Dolce Vida and other favorite blogs

I am hoping...
To honor and please God as I walk through my day

I am hearing...
My giggly 5 month old, playing with her 13 year old big sister ... what a wonderful noise

Around the house...
TOYS and LEGOSS and SHOES and LAUNDRY!!!
AHHHH ... its everywhere and its taking over

One of my favorite things... My kids! Ooops I guess thats 5 favorite things ;-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Still trying to decide if we buy or build a new home, seeing a few more houses for sale and meeting with two different builders this week. One child has gymnastics three days this week, we all will eat dinner at church on Wed evening, one has choir practice on Wed., one has a harp lesson Thurs. and a horseback riding lesson on Fri. My 13 year old dd would like to go get her hair cut, go to try squeeze that in.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
A necklace I would like to win from Kristen at La Dolce Vita
Be sure to go visit her online store HERE


2 comments:

jessy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love the pics of baby Mary in sling. I'm a sling mommy, too. Did you make yours?

momanna98 said...

Do you have a pattern for that knit hat? I have been wanting my mom to make hats with ear flaps on them for my kids, but she can't seem to find a pattern anywhere. Do you have any ideas?