Saturday, November 01, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #10



Please come join us for Homeschool Memoirs over at www.homeschoolblogawards.com

This is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc


1.I love having 5 kids

2.We love snow

3.We love to travel

4.I love coffee, consequently most of our kids love coffee too

5.We enjoy using My Father's World curriculum

6.I love the other homeschoolng moms over at The Homeschool Lounge

7.I am NOT a morning person ... maybe why I like coffee so much?

8.We are currently planning two vacations for next year, one to Disney and the other to a friend's wedding in Argentina

9.I think I have an addiction to chocolate (maybe coffee too)

10.We are trying to document the first 365 days of our 5th child's life on a blog


And if you really want to know any more ... for my one hundredth post I wrote a 100 things about me post, here

0 comments: