Monday, October 27, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY OCTOBER 27TH, 2008 ...

Outside My Window...
Cold and windy but sunny today

I am thinking...
I have so much to be thankful for and so many to pray for

I am thankful for...
the Love of my Savior
my beautiful children,
my warm home,
our kind and involved grandparents

From the kitchen...
My mom took us out to lunch today, I had pasta with tomatoes, spinach and artichoke


I am wearing...
Jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater

I am creating...
Fall cards, but only a few and only late at night after the kids are asleep and I'm waiting up for dh to get home from work sometime around midnight

I am going...
To enjoy a bonfire at my parents house tomorrow night

I am reading...
Streams in the Desert
(recommended by a friend battling cancer)

I am hoping...
For my friend's full recover

I am hearing...
My dd working on school work on her computer and the boys building with legos, baby is napping

Around the house...
Man! Do we need a fall cleaning day!

One of my favorite things...
Baby toes

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
schoolwork, cleaning, and b-day party for ds on Sat.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
actually its more of a picture sequence of
my oldest helping me try to feed baby cereal
to her little sister for the first time






Please come join us at The Simple Woman


0 comments: