Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook




~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY
Outside My Window...
Raining I think, but I feel to icky to look
Realized yesterday morning that I was feeling so crummy becuase of mastitis

I am thinking...
I need to get more sleep

I am thankful for...
My wonderfully understanding husband

From the kitchen...
dd is taking care of the kitchen

I am wearing...
pjs as I'm still in bed

I am creating...
this blog post

I am going...
take another nap soon

I am reading...
other blogs and my bible

I am hoping...
to feel better tomorrow

I am hearing...
the kids playing and thankfully they are playing very nicely together

Around the house...
????????

One of my favorite things...
warm chicken soup

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
feel better

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I like to look at pictures that will make me smile, here are my four oldest with my dad on his new gator (don't worry it was parked)


0 comments: