Monday, October 13, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook




~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FOR TODAY Oct. 13th...
Outside My Window...
Was raining, but turned into a nice sunny day, sun is setting now

I am thinking...
About which builder we should work with to build our new house ...
we need to make that decision soon

I am thankful for...
The opportunity we have to build a new house

From the kitchen...
My hubby is grilling steak tonight ... Yum!

I am wearing...
Jogging pants and t-shirt

I am creating...
Egypt lapbooks with my kiddos

I am going...
To sleep soon, I hope

I am reading...
About ancient egypt to the kids

I am hoping...
All the decisions in building a new house don't drive me certifiably insane
(honestly it would be a very short drive)

I am hearing...
Baby Mary gurggling and babbling ... she certainly has found her voice this week

Around the house...
kKids are getting ready for dinner, dh is grilling

One of my favorite things...
Baby smiles

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
finish lapbooks, little more study on Moses, order new math books

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




0 comments: