Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I ♥ Faces for May 12th ~ Laughter

I have to add before my I ♥ Faces post that Laughter is a really hard topic to post on today because I feel nothing like laughing. We learned this morning that sweet little Kayleigh has gone home to be with The Lord. My heart aches and breaks for her family, please visit their blog today, offer words of condolences if you feel so led, but also please please just lift them up in prayers.





Any photographer (Beginner, Amateur and Professional) is welcome to join in the I ♥ Faces weekly photo challenges (you can enter one photo for each category.) Photos can be entered on Mon or Tues until they close down the challenges around 9:00 p.m. Winning photos are displayed on Saturday.

This week’s theme is Laughter. The picture above was taken at a playground last week with my Cannon PowerShot SD750. It was a pretty windy day and the feeling of the wind on her face kept making our littlest laugh. We love to hear that laugh and today it is certainly helping us cope with the sad news.



4 comments:

Karli said...

Haha! She made me laugh! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is adorable!

Amanda said...

Heather... I LOVE it!!! That is a WONDERFUL picture!!! Really well done!

God bless-
Amanda

Lara said...

Those chubby cheeks and that sweet little laughing face are just too adorable. What a great picture!