Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces for May 19th



This week I ♥ Faces is hosting their Blurb Book Photo Contest. It’s going to be a BIG, amazing, fun week at I ♥ Faces… Lots of beautiful faces to come see. Each person can enter one (and only one) photo that will be considered to possibly be an addition to our I ♥ Faces Blurb Book! The idea is to choose your best/favorite face photo to enter, so here is mine:




"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."




Any photographer (Beginner, Amateur and Professional) is welcome to join in the I ♥ Faces weekly photo challenges Photos can be entered on Mon or Tues until they close down the challenges around 9:00 p.m. Winning photos are displayed on Saturday.




7 comments:

Michelle said...

absolutely adorable!

All Things Family said...

OH my..that little face is just asking to be squeezed! Great shot!

stephanie said...

Ahhh, what a cutie. I just love those cheeks. I miss this stage.

Sandy said...

what a cutie! Love that grin!

Penelope said...

She's so adorable, I love her cute cheeks! Great picture!

Amanda said...

That is an addictive smile!! what a cutie! Great job

God bless-
Amanda

Michelle said...

cute capture!