Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Mondays!

Its NOT Monday again ... it can't be! And didn't I just write a Not Me Monday (oh, I guess that really was a whole week ago)

Want to play along? Want a healthy dose of free, funny, and oh so refreshing therapy? MckMama came up with the hilarious idea to take our not-so-proud moments and spin them around in a delightful therapy session! Come join us!



I did NOT forget (again) that my son was supposed to bring a snack for his kindergarten class today and did NOT stop at a gas station near his school and try to talk him into severl ... um ... unhealthy snacks. Being the concious kid he is he did NOT hold his ground and insist upon the goldfish shaped pretzels. So I did NOT drop him off at school, run to Target and buy three bags of the goldfish shaped pretzels and return to school with them. His class was NOT very very happy about thier snack.

During this past week my family has NOT repeatedly had baked potatoes for most lunches this week. They are free to change up the toppings, but baked potatoes it is. We've been busy and its an easy lunch.

I did NOT try to start boxing up junk we are not using. I am certainly NOT stressing about having to move all our junk ... errr ... I mean stuff to our new house in July. I did NOT joke about just leaving it all here for the family who buys this house and then think to my self, maybe we could.

I did NOT wake up our sleeping 11 month old last night around 7:30 pm to take her outside and set her on a blanket for these adorable picture:




And then did NOT take and our three year old for a wagon ride:



The evening light was too perfect to pass up. I guess it was worth her being crabby for the next few hours. To see more of the adorable picture I would NEVER force her to be part of visit her blog HERE

I have also NOT spent the whole week wondering why our church's pastor suddenly resigned without an explanation. I have NOT heard every possible thought from any number of people, but am choosing to offer up prayers for both my pastor and my church family instead of talking much about it.

Last night I certainly was NOT craving a hot fudge sunday from a certain fast food restaurant. And since I had a very crabby baby and very crabby 3 year old I could not leave to go get myself said sunday. So I would never whisper certain "dessert-ish" promises into my sweet hubby's ear about what I'd like to do if he would oh so kindly go get me a hot fudge sunday. And to make matters worse I did NOT fall asleep while nursing our crabby baby and not get to follow thru on my "dessert-ish" promises. That would be mean. Ooops! But thanks honey for going out to get me my sunday.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

0 comments: