Tuesday, December 08, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - #8

Photobucket


I just love the ideas my friend Carrie comes up with!! First the Alphabitty Moments and now 25 Days of Christmas Ornaments. This week she mentioned that we could focus on homemade ornaments ... I'll have to keep looking to see what other homemade ornaments I can find, but I came across this darling decoration that my kids love. It was not homemade by me, but by a friend of hubby's family who is very talented with wood ... that counts, right?

Please visit Carrie's blog to see the MckLinky and take part or just to look at all the beautiful ornaments and stories that other bloggers are posting.





Oh and look its snowing here!!!!

2 comments:

Clare & Tim said...

That's not snow! That's dust! We got 16 inches today....Im jealous of your dusting.

I love the Nativity "puzzle" decoration though, my mom had one very similar.

Jen said...

That is about what it looks like out our windows this morning. Very Christmasy!

Love the puzzle nativity!

Jen in Ohio