Monday, December 07, 2009

I ♥ Faces for Dec 7th




This week at I ♥ Faces, the theme for their weekly challenge is "Sweet Dreams" , everyone is invited to post a photo of a person sleeping ... I happen to love sleeping babies and I looked back over many many sleepy pictures of my sweet kiddos as newborns. But instead of using any of their newborn photos, I decided to use this one I took just a few day ago:



I had laid our two youngest kiddos down for naps each on one side of our big bed ... but when I came to check on them only 15 minutes after they had fallen asleep this was what I found ... they seemed to neither one have ever awakened but had gravitated towards each other ... my heart just melts!

Click on the button below to visit the I ♥ Faces website, where you too can join in the fun and share your favorite sleepy heads with us!



7 comments:

Jan said...

Oh so sweet!!! Very cute!!

Alice said...

awww! i love it! they are so precious :)

my sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* this is beyond special. Moments like these make me so thankful that we have cameras in the first place!

Mindy~

Catrina said...

aww that is so sweet!!

Unknown said...

That is too adorable!! Love it.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That is so, incredibly sweet!