Saturday, April 05, 2008

Posting about Anna - also my 100th post

Today marks my 100th post to this blog, but I can not say I feel much like celebrating. Like many of you who blog I have been working on a list of "100 Things About Me" for this day ... but I'll save that for another day ... today just does not seem the day to post that list as we are recovering from attending the funeral of our little three year old friend, Anna.

You can read more about the beauty of Anna and her amazing family on her CaringBridge Site at www.caringbridge.org (then enter annameg where it asks which site you would like to visit.)

This was Anna just before she was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma:



Her cancer may have changed some things about her ... but
not that precious smile:



Please join me in praying for her family and friends who miss her so very much:

6 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

My heart hurts for this family! What a little gift from God! I'll pray for their continued comfort and for missing her terribly!Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your trip to Hawaii looks wonderful!

The Laundress said...

Oh man. I am so sorry.

She is beautiful...

You are right the 100, just doesn't seem so important after that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. What effective pictures - really makes you think.

Probably the best thing for a 100th post.

Laura said...

That is so incredibly sad. I will be praying for the family.

Laura said...

That is so incredibly sad. I will be praying for the family.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.