Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Slightly Belated Thankful Thursday

I know I'm a few days behind, but I wanted to post how thankful I am for:


Our church family, their prayers and helpfulness

Our medical team, their kind and compassionate care,

And The CaringBridge website ... Thank you for making my life easier!
Here is our link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zeke

I have oh so much more to thank God for but these three really stand out this week!





Please click on this button to visit more Thankful Thursdays

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

Wow - you only have 30 days to go to hold you newest baby in your arms :)
It is so wonderful that you have a great medical team you can rely on.

I am glad that your church family is helping you out too :)

Thank you so much for sharing grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always.

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing your caring bridge website. I am so sorry I didn't keep up with all this on the message board. Now I have a link to your blog on mine & I'll be much better at knowing what's going on! You are an incredible Mama, and we're praying for your family!