Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Again, I'm amazed at God's timing ... this week we studied John 10:10 in our book study of "Lies Women Believe" and this morning I saw this print at DaySpring Online




LIFE to the Fullest

I have come that they might have life, and have it to the full.
JOHN 10:10

Your future is full of…

JOY because God has a plan for you.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future.”
JEREMIAH 29:11

PEACE because God will be with you wherever
you go.
"I am with you always."
MATTHEW 28:20

HOPE because God is working on your behalf.
"In all things God works for the good of those who love Him."
ROMANS 8:28

LOVE because God deeply loves you.
"How wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ."
EPHESIANS 3:18

STRENGTH because God gives you everything
you need.
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
PHILIPPIANS 4:13

CONFIDENCE because God made you who you are.
"God saw all that He had made, and it was very good."
GENESIS 1:31

COURAGE because God can do more than you can imagine!
"With God all things are possible."
MATTHEW 19:26


For more Word-Filled Wednesdays, click here.

5 comments:

Misty said...

my goal for this year (though I fail quite often) has been to live life to the fullest. Not wast it, but instead live intentionally. In many small ways I see that my life and habits have changed... still, as of late, i find myself in a rutt. This was perfect! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

How perfect!!!! Can I put that on my blog?

Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

twinklemom said...

Isn't that a great study??

I love that print..I went and download it so I can make it into a bookmark...I love that..and I love your comments!

Thank you so much for coming by to mine..It's such a blessing to visit your blog!

Anonymous said...

very cool! Thanks for WFW'ing with me!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful reminders! Love it!