Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday!



Please click on this button to visit more Thankful Thursdays


In some ways this is a tough Thursday for me to be thankful and yet in other ways I'm drasticly aware of all I have to be thankfull for.

* I'm eternally grateful to my wonderful merciful Lord, and Savior. He has carried me, comforted me, and blessed me beyond waht I could imagine. Praise Your Name Jesus!

* I'm so thankful to be 30 weeks pregnant and according to todays ultrasound her heart looks great, amniotic fluid looks great, "she might become a gymnast based on all those moves she can do in there", and she is measuring about 3 1/2 lbs.

* I'm thankful to be where I can receiver great medical care for my difficult pregnancies and that my children have all been born healthy, thanks to our Drs. and their great staff!

* I'm thankful that our two year old son has a team of doctors (6 so far) who are trying to figure out his symptoms, and just what is wrong in his little body and being kind and compassioante all at the same time.

* I'm thankful for my older kids who are being so incredibly understanding that mom is pregnant, sick and exhausted. They pitch in so much and almost never complain. Please Lord bless them ten-fold for their loving kindness.

* I'm so thankful for the friends and family who continue to cover us with their prayers. You are truly a blessing from God!!!

8 comments:

Shari said...

I hope that the Drs. will figure it out soon. You must be really worried. It's not much longer until your new one arrives. We have 5 kids, too.

queenygirltara said...

you have lots to be thankful for! I'm glad I got to read your list. What is the postcard exchange?

Marsha said...

OOHH, I'm sorry you have difficult pregnancy. One of my daughters had terrible pregnancies - in and out of the hospital and on bed rest. We almost lost her and the baby on the last pregnancy.

Thanks for coming by this week and leaving such nice compliments. And also, I love the John 10:10. It's so appropriate for our study!

Have a blessed weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

Denise said...

Praying for you, and that precious baby that you are carrying.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thankful list! I, too, am thankful for modern medicine and how it has intervened in our lives - truly a gift from God!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Have a blessed weekend!

eph2810 said...

That is so awesome that your older kids chip in and helping you out as you are getting father along in your pregnancy.
I hope that the doctors can figure out what is wrong with your little guy.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week despite you are having difficulties.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

Kim said...

Just want you to know I'm praying for you, Heather. I went through the whole "gazillions of tests" thing with my 4.5yo dd twice -- once when she was 1.5 and then again when she was 3.5. Very stressful, very hard to watch, and very tiring.

Yet God taught me so much through those times. I wouldn't erase them.
And here we are today with a healthy, happy girl. Your son, your new baby, and you will be in my prayers daily.

God is good.

Blessings,

Kim -- Red-Headed Mom to 9 great kids here on earth....
....and 1 precious son (and 3 surprises) waiting for us in heaven....

Anonymous said...

Great Thankful List! You are fortunate to have great medical doctors who are looking after your son. Thanks for stopping by my blog last week!
Blessings