Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wordless Wed. & Happy Birthday to O!



If you would like to visit Wordless Wednesdays on other blogs check here

And yes today is O's (otherwise know as Daddy's Shadow) birthday ...
my how time flies. I'm going to try scan in a photo from the day he was born, that was back before I kept all my treasured photos on a laptop ... actually that was before we owned a lap top :-) So, for now here are a few pictures of our Birthday Boy:




Just a few weeks ago he lost his first tooth




He loves to ski





He just loves being outside





And he really enjoys those MN Twins baseball games




And here we go ... I figured it out! Pictures from the day O. was born! Can you tell we did not own a digital camera yet :-)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It's hard to believe that not only are we all grown up, our kids are growing up too. It's just not fair. :)