Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where were you 18 years ago tonight?

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



Where were you 18 years ago tonight?

I know where I was :-) Falling for an adorable highschool senior!!!
18 years ago tonight dh and I went out on our first date, we saw the
movie Stella. I could not tell you much about the movie,
becuase about 20 minutes into it this adorable guy reached over and
held my hand ... I melted.

We went to the same junior high and were now in high school
together, we were both in band, and choir, so for years we
had seen each other everyday. We had many of the same friends.
We had been in several school musicals together and a few other
school activites. So we had known each other as friends for
years, but something was changing and some of our friends knew
it. They convinced us to "go out", just the two of us, on a
real date ... we should really thank them :-)

He knew that night he loved me and even told me so. What
was my terribly unromantic reply??? "You can't know that
yet." (sorry about that, my love) But he did and one of
his greatest strengths is having patience with me.
He waited while I took time to figure out my feelings ...
three years later we were married. He is my best friend,
an amazing lover, kind and compassionate partner and the
world's best father to our kids!
He is the best blessing God ever gave me!

So, Feb. 23rd is a day dedicated to him.
Its been the best 18 years!!!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

1 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Aw. That's sweet. Congrats to you guys! Blessings to you. :)