Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday!





My reasons to rejoice and give thanks for today:

- I have a wonderful, merciful, loving Savior

- I'm pregnant!!!

- I'm more than half way though this pregnancy

- Friends who bring meals while I'm on bed rest

- SNOW! (ok, my dad, the ski nut, is probably
even more thankful than me for that one)

- Watching the kids from the window as they play
out in the snow

- I've been tagged by my friend over at
Dukes and Duchesses. My first "tag"
in my blogging life ... keep watching
for it I'll post it soon. In the mean time, go
see her post about being tagged here

- Spring fling giveaways like this one at The Rustic Cottage

5 comments:

Irene said...

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us. I loved reading your list. In fact I read it more than once. May God bless you, your baby and your family.

Wendy said...

What a sweet, thankful list. It's refreshing to find someone that actually appreciates the snow! Be blessed. :)

Susan said...

Happy TT!

Great list...

Hope you stay well and you have a healthy baby!

Blessings!

Denise said...

May God greatly bless you, and your precious bundle of joy.

eph2810 said...

I haven't seen snow in person for a very long time...I am glad that you enjoy it.
Sorry that you have to be on bed-rest, but thankful with you for friends who take care of you.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.