Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday and Friendships!




Thankful Thursdays is hosted by Iris please join us every Thursday!

These last few weeks I've been especially thankful for my friends. God has blessed me with many friends who love the Lord. They have brought me great moments of joy and comfort! I can't possibly begin to name all of you who mean so much to me ... please just know how much you are loved! While searching for verses on friendship online I came across this wonderfuk site:

http://www.annieshomepage.com/friendshipbible.html



Please visit Annie's homepage for more great verses and encouragment


And in tribute to friends over the years I want to post a few photos of the friends I posted about yesterday

Photobucket This photo is from 1995

... We've kept in touch for 20-plus years! I could not get my slide show to run here so please just click on the button below that says "view all images".
Heres to you ladies:



To read more Thankful Thursday posts please visit Iris

13 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you, and your dear friends.

Susie said...

How wonderful to have such close friendships! Blessings to you this Thankful Thursday!

Marsha said...

Friendship is such a blessing! Getting through the dailies is lighter because of the treasures of friendship.

I'm praying for you and your family. I'll be watching for the new arrival!

Have a blessed week.

Heather said...

Friends are SO wonderful! That's awesome that you've kept up for so long.

Robyn Jones said...

You are fortunate to have such good friends!! BTW..thanks for visiting our family blog, and feel free to visit anytime... :)

Unknown said...

Godly friendship are such a blessing! I'm always amazed at how God speaks to me thru my friends.

Thanks for visiting me today. Sending up prayers for a safe arrival for your little one!

Susan said...

Happy TT to you!

Oh, that site was so neat, thanks for sharing it!

Yes, THANK GOD for our friends, what a gift from God!

Hope you are having a nice day!

Unknown said...

You are blessed to have such wonderful friends...thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment. :-)

Have a blessed day,
Tammy
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi

Tanja said...

I love your blog. Those pictures of you and your friends are priceless. I also read up on your son's condition. I'll be praying for him and your upcoming labor and delivery. Shew... five kiddos... ever heard the phrase, "I am woman, hear me roar!" Yeah, that's you! :-)

Ann said...

That is amazing that you have kept in touch with friends from 20 years ago! Friends are definitely a blessing...

Anonymous said...

That is a great post. True friends are a blessing. Thanks for visiting my sight and I hope you come back.

Congrats on the baby!

Kara Jo said...

Loved the pictures! How fun to look back. We've got lots of memories, eh? Thanks, Lord for friends!

Anonymous said...

Friendship is such a wonderful blessing from God! Have a blessed day!