Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Birth Day

Welcome Baby Mary!!!!
She was born at 10:15am,
is 19 1/2 inches,
and weighs 6lbs. 8 oz.












Thankful Thursdays is hosted by Iris please join us every Thursday!


Today Iris posted this verse at her site:

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.” ~ Psalm 28:7 (ESV)

How appropriate for my day ... I'm packing up to leave for the hospital to have our baby girl! She is almost here ...we can't wait to hold and snuggle her!!!

Give thanks with us on her Birth Day! Here is a verse the Lord gave me for her when I was 26 weeks along:

David's Psalm of Thanks

7 That day David first committed to
Asaph and his associates this psalm
of thanks to the LORD:

8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

9 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.

11 Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.

12 Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

1 Chronicles 16:7-12

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! And you still have the strength to drop the TT post!!! Wish you God's best dear. Can't wait to see your baby girl's pictures....!

Susan said...

PRAISE GOD for this special, special day!

Lord go before my sister, protect her and watch over her.

I pray for a great delivery and a healthy baby.

Surround her with your love today♥

Denise said...

Praying for you, and the precious blessing that you are about to receive sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's something to be thankful for!! Congratulations on your new baby!

Love Bears All Things said...

Welcome Baby Girl!
Blessings on this wonderful day to the parents of Baby Girl.
Mama Bear

Mary said...

Welcome to Our World, Baby Girl. I do hope you have a safe and easy delivery. Like Mama Bear, I'm anxiously awaiting photos.

Blessings,
Mary

Unknown said...

Wow, I am so glad I stopped in here. God bless you.

Lord, see this little one as she enters the world. You know the plans for her life. Give her wisdom and a heart for you. Guide her parents and give them widsom. In Jesus name, Amen

Melanie said...

What a special Thankful Thursday for you! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

A baby girl...Wow! Welcome to this wonderful world, Baby.
I'm glad you had a safe delivery. Take care.

Anonymous said...

so precious! what a blessing you got from God.

sharon brobst said...

WOW what a thankful post!!! Congratulations not only on your new little girl but also for winning my giveaway!!!

Just email me your address and let me know if coffee is okay or you would prefer tea!

Marsha said...

I have NO EXCUSE for not getting a post up for TT! NONE!! Not if you can put one up before leaving for the hospital and then posting pictures of your precious Mary after giving birth!

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! C-section babies are so pretty. And I love the family picture, too.

Congratulations!