Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



If you would like to post your own Wordless Wednesday or just look at a whole lot more, come over and join the fun HERE and remember to thank Tiany for hosting every week!


Photobucket
Almost 15 years ago at my wedding rehearsal




Just a few weeks ago at my house


Proverbs 27:9 (NIV)
Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,
and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.


Proverbs 27:9 (The Message)
Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight,
a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.



These three women in these photos with me have been my friends since 3rd grade! Over twenty years! Even though several of us have moved away over the years we all still have family in MN and make it a point to see each other once or twice a year.

I have been blessed by their wise and earnest counsel, kind words, shoulders to cry on, voices to rejoice with, and many many heatfelt prayers!

A few weeks ago I was blessed to have them all at my house. What a blessing to sit and chat and catch up as all our children played. We shared a beautiful time of prayer for each other, that really blessed me!. My thanks to you my dear friends for praying me though all these years. I praise and thank God for his gift of friendship!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww bless them :)