Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday


To read more Word Filled Wednesdays please click HERE

Photobucket


Proverbs 17:17 (Amplified Bible)
A friend loves at all times, and is born, as is a brother, for adversity.

Proverbs 17:17 (New Living Translation)
A friend is always loyal,
and a brother is born to help in time of need.

Proverbs 17:17 (New International Version)
A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.


This was one of my favorite pictures of my niece and nephew (preemies - about a week old). I gave it soft edges and added the text box :-) They are almost one now! Amazing!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahh... this is just too precious!

Darlene said...

Precious! They look just like my twins at that age. Just wait til they are able to run....twins always run in the opposite direction, I've never figured that one out.

Seven days left...wow, I'm excited for you!

God bless :)

Rebecca said...

They are so beautiful!

Alexis said...

I enjoyed reading the different versions of the verse. Thanks for sharing the photo of your sweet niece and nephew!

Denise said...

So beyond precious.

Sheila said...

Wow, so delicate and precious! Perfect verse too! Thanks for your comments at Timothy Moms. I'm addding your blog to my bloglines too and I'll be back to visit often!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Love it the verse and the photo. Sweet! have a wonderful week.

lori said...

Oh how perfect.....

I LOVE that!!
simply perfect!!
thanks for sharing!!
lori

Phyl said...

Precious photo and awesome verse:). I already love this meme.

Thanks for coming by...

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful picture. What program did you use to work with it? I love the text too.

Nancie said...

Wow, this is so sweet! And a very precious verse. Thanks for sharing. Blessed day!

SandyCarlson said...

So tiny. I am admiring this image and thinking we have a "cuddle impulse." I just want to squeeze my computer!

Leaon Mary said...

Ohmigosh... so tiny and beautiful!
Little Miracles.
God bless them!
and you as well.
Lea
<*)))><