Monday, April 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces entry for April 13th




I was thrilled to find www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
They have a great contest each week. This weeks theme is Easter/Spring and they are having an "Amateurs" category. So here is my entry:


This is our Baby Girl's first Easter, I could not resist the cutsie fru-fru dress. I'm not sure she was as impressed with it as I was (it limited her crawling speed). She was also very confused about these eggs people kept giving her. She sat down by a window at my mom's and just tried to figure out these eggs. She looked too sweet looking up at me, so whats a mom to do but grab her camera and start snappin'

Come visit I ♥ Faces to see more adorable faces



And come visit this post to see more of our adorable Easter photos

15 comments:

jennifer said...

i love pictures from this angle, and this one is no exception!

Unknown said...

She is so precious! This angle is great!

Shonni said...

I also like the angle of the picture...and she is adorable!

Puna said...

Her expression is priceless.

Taylor said...

Very cute, love the angle

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I Love the fru fru look. There is something so 'little girl' about it all and she does a cutie! it very well. What

Amylynn said...

I LOVE this picture, Heather!!! :) Her expression is darling & I also love the angle!!! :)

Through My Own Lens said...

That is such an adorable photo! Such innocence and wonder captured! The lighting is so nice!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful picture! I love the angle :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! This is one of my favorite angles to get my beauties. The fru-fru dresses are just one of the fun things about having girls. I have three girls now so I am enjoying gussying them up in matching frocks for special occasions! Too Cute!

The Foster Home said...

cute cute cute

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

she is adorable! Love how she's looking up at you

Melinda said...

What a cutie! I love the angle from which you shot this photo! Great job.

Carebear said...

She is gorgeous! Love this entry.

Cathy said...

What a cute little girl you have! I love her little dress and her Easter basket. I love picture of babies, toddler, and kids looking up at you. My girls always seem to be looking away or chasing my legs or my camera.