Monday, April 06, 2009

I ♥ Faces Kids entry for April 6th



I love photography, looking at other peoples photography, photography books, photography sites, taking pictures ... just love it!
And having 5 kids provides me lots of opportunity to take pictures. They are not always happy about this love of mine, but I think that 30 or 40 years from now when they have pictures of their childhood to show their children they might be happy I was so photo obsessed.

Anyway, I was thrilled to find www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
They have a great contest each week. This weeks theme is "My Friend and I".
Here is my entry of two of our boys who really are best friends. And whats a good friend for if you can't fall asleep on his back, right?





11 comments:

Melinda said...

What a sweet picture!!

Melinda B

Katt said...

Priceless!! And ohhh sooo sweet!

Abby said...

HAHAHA! That is so cute!

Rebecca said...

what a great picture! that is so dang cute!
~Becca

Kara Jo said...

THAT is absolutely adorable!

Katheryn said...

That photo is awesome! What a wonderful moment to capture!

Niecey said...

This is precious

Jessica D. said...

so sweet.

Jodi said...

so perfect!!! Just adorable!

~ Jodi Sue :)
www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

Annette said...

So sweet.

Shannah said...

How incredibly sweet is that?!? Thanks for sharing!