Sunday, April 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces for April 20th

I was thrilled to find www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
They have a great contest each week. This weeks theme is Self Portraits. So, with my camera in hand I captured me and my sweet little love for this weeks kids category entry:




I took this one with my point and shoot Cannon Power Shot SD750 and edited it on Picasa3. If you would like to see a few more from this mini photo shoot with my little love click here


And here is my entry for the adults category:



also taken with my point and shoot Cannon Power Shot SD750 while laying on a picnic blanket on our grass ... which is turning greener by the day ... I love spring!



Come visit I ♥ Faces to see more adorable faces




12 comments:

Carebear said...

So cute - love those chubby cheeks (on her of course, your cheeks look great, LOL!) I also like the softness. Nice job!

Julie Ball said...

Love those chubby cheeks and bright eyes! It was really nice of her to look right at the camera, too! ;)

lislynn said...

Ooo, I love Picasa! I've been using it mostly and am now just starting to dabble in Gimp. Gotta love the freeware, right?

Esther said...

I love the way your little one is just leaning into you with her adorable little cheeks :)

Lara said...

What a sweet, tender picture of you and your daughter and I love the relaxing shot. With five kids I imagine that you need to do a little more of that. ;)

(I have five kids too and grew up in MN)

Through My Own Lens said...

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog! Isn't this a great challenge this week! Yeah, Picasa is GREAT! I love it!

tiarastantrums said...

great shots - love the little kiss

Allison Claire said...

Thank you for your comments, your pictures are great! I love the angle of your picture. Beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

What a fun picture your kids entry is -- those cheeks are to die for cute!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

These are both wonderful! I'm with you...spring can't come soon enough for me. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Mrs. Bird said...

You and your baby...so sweet. Great shots!

Erica said...

very sweet pictures. you look so peaceful in your adult entry :)