Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces for April 28th ~ Reflection

Any photographer (Beginner, Amateur and Professional) is welcome to join in the I ♥ Faces weekly photo challenges (you can enter one photo for each category.) Photos can be entered on Mon or Tues until they close down the challenges around 9:00 p.m. Winning photos are displayed on Saturday


Here’s the deal for this week’s theme, Reflection …
To be considered as a winner for this week's challenge, your photo needs to have a reflection of a face in it (Kids - a child's face; Adults - an adult's face.) Be creative ~ the reflection can be in a mirror, glass, water....or any other way you can think of to show a reflection of the beautiful face you photograph!




My kids entry was taken today while we waited in a school parking lot for the big kids we were picking up. Mary was most happy to be 'freed' from her carseat (which she hates) and had lots of fun looking at herself in the mirrors







And my adult entry was taken at the same time, waiting in the school parking lot. Its just one of those reasons I carry a camera in my diaper bag ... I can capture cute moments like these

Please come visit I ♥ Faces to see more adorable faces





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!

Julie Rivera said...

Now that's smart! Camera in the diaper bag! You will never miss these everyday, yet special, moments.

Sarah said...

Your pictures turned out great! You can almost see the reflection in the windshield too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

D and B's Mommy said...

I love your pictures! What a good idea to put the camera in your diaper bag! I need to do that!

tiarastantrums said...

oh super cute shots!

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Great pictures thanks for sharing!

ellieshine said...

Cute photos, your baby is beautiful! thanks for stopping by my blog :)